Sunday, July 19, 2015

Reveiw: Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan

Click here for an overview on this book
I read this book when I was in the sixth grade. It was the first book I've ever fell in love with. Its a pick me up read for me, The love interest is between two boys. Paul and Noah. These two boys have been my best friends since I've read about them. Am I crazy? Maybe. Probably. But this is a must read in my book, (puns, ha) And I'm currently re reading it  for the second time, that's how terrific I feel this book, and this author, is. The plot, the characters, the ending are all perfect to me and I cannot express my love for this book enough. But long story short, This book is one that you would never regret reading. It's not just a cute love story it has depth.

If you're a homophobe, Then this isn't so much for you. And you aren't my cup of tea either.
5/5 stars. I love this book. It's addicting.
Basically anything by David Levithan are must reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment