Friday, April 24, 2015

Review: All the bright places by Jenifer Niven

Click here for the overview on this book

This book is one of my all time favorites.
It built me and it broke my heart simultaneously. I love this book and I love the back story on the authors inspiration for it. You know its a good book when it touches your heart and makes you cry while throwing chairs. I related so deeply to this book and if you are going through something and are contemplating suicide or self harm or anything or understand the concept or even if you don't, read this book.
Highly recommended.
Everything about this book was so crazily perfect, how it was set up, the characters, the settings, Even the cover and the authors acknowledgment was perfect. It also has websites for people who have personal problems in this book, You need it!
Life changing. 
Depression, suicide, and coping with a loss are just small categories among many that I could put this book into. Its beautiful and heart wrenching. 5/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment